Sunday, December 12, 2010

No Snow :(

It snowed all day today (I think it still is, actually), and school is cancelled for tomorrow. My school board is full of paranoid-snow-haters. Any way, I'll be using this opportunity to work on my outline, timeline, and characters for my book. I have all most of my homework done, so it's all good.

I have no idea how long this thing is going to be. Five books, three books, one book because it sucks so bad? Will each book be three-hundred pages? Five hundred? One-hundred? Will I write one a year? (God forbid) two a year?  Hopefully I'll have that somewhat sorted out by tomorrow.

Well, I think that's it for now. Expect one last thing: I just recently stole my dad's old Star Trek collection, Mr. Spock here I come!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure your book isn't stinky.

    i know it snowed! & i loved every minute of it! :)

    ReplyDelete