Wednesday, December 22, 2010

4 Projects -- Ahhhhh

So, as I'm watching Mythbusters, I've decided what I'm going to do with my personal projects:

1 - The novel I'm writing now, which has no name other than its code-name Clous, isn't going to be a novel; it'll be a webcomic (or it'll just stay in the depths of my mind for all eternity).

2 - I'm going to be working on another webcomic - A+A - which will chronicle the unusual tale of two lovers.

3 - The last webcomic, which probably won't be updated much, will be about Greek Gods. In the modern day, in the ancient day, and just screwing each other up. Both meanings of the word "screw"are to be used in this context.

4 - I have decided my actual novel will be Chrono. Which is basically told from some 19-year-old guy who is sent to watch over a 12-year-old girl, nicknamed Nan by the government. The whole thing is an ESP convention; complete with telekinetics, clairvoyance, precognition, telepathy, aura reading, tarot cards, out-of-body experiences, and everything else you can get when you Google "Extrasensory perception."

I've always wanted to write a novel like that. :)

EDIT: Due to the fact that Chrono has been written, oh, one hundred times before (not the exact story, of course, but you get my point), I think I'll just go ahead with Clous. I'm so indecisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment