Friday, March 18, 2011

Good Lawd

I am watching Ghostbusters, random piece of information.

I haven't updated since, what?, early February? Well, I've got some updates since then:

1) The Sci-fi is on a slight hold, so I can finish the:
2) Romance in the works. Remember A+A? Yeah, I decided to write it as a book now. I can't really write comics or anything very well, so, yeah.
3)Updating my NaNoWriMo, Makaria, as well. Why? I need something to do when I'm bored with the Romance or Sci-Fi. Which happens a lot I've noticed.

I'm never going to get anything done.

I might also start posting information on the main characters for the different novels, by the way (including picture because I really need to practice working on my tablet).

I got my haircut. I look like Haku from Spirited Away but blond.

No comments:

Post a Comment