Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year!

Well, as I watch William Shatner nearly fly out of an airplane, I'd like to wish everyone a happy New Year; may 2011 grace you.

Yeah, I've been multitasking all day. I've been watching Twilight Zone, playing Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, sketching, and writing all at nearly the same time. I'm a girl, though, so it's completly normal.

I've got the new background up, working on some possible other decor. In the background are the main characters from most of my stories. Here's a list in case you're curious:

1 - Adrianna:  from the comic A+A, she's also going to be a character in my yet-to-be-name Trilogy.
2 - Makaria: from my novel MAKARIA (my NaNoWriMo novel) and a collection of stories called Stories Untold.
3 - Nan:  from the sci-fi novel Chrono.
4 - Elizabeth: also from Stories Untold.
5 - Micah:  Stories Untold.
6 - James:  one of the first ideas I ever had, The My Hell Trilogy.
7 - Hermes:  from MAKARIA (he's also in Stories Untold, but he's not really a main character).
8 - Terry:  Stories Untold.
9 - Hades:  MAKARIA and Stories Untold.
10 - Kalli:  Diaries.
11 - Mary: Stories Untold.
12 - Anissa: The My Hell Trilogy.
13 - Aaron, from the comic A+A.

I would love love to tell you about the stories, but I don't want to give anything away. ;)

I can, however, tell you that the first part of A+A will be up by Monday next week. It's extremely short, as a lot of the comics in this series will be. It's kind of like a newspaper comic, but vertical instead of horizontal. I'll post it on deviantART, and then again here.

Again, may 2011 grace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment